Onsite Corporate Training:
We offer flexible onsite training opportunities where ever and whenever you need it. Our on-site training features curriculum designed to build core competencies, develop essential skill sets, promote best practices, and get measurable, sustainable results. We can even customize the courses for your specific facility.
All our training courses can be conducted on your site, saving you time away from the office. Our expert instructors deliver onsite training to you and your plant staff. To schedule an onsite training course for your company, please call (360) 292-4073 or Toll Free (888) 206-2779. You may also email us at email@example.com.
Things you will need to host an onsite visit from one of our instructors:
- A large enough room to hold your attendee list plus the instructor.
- A projection screen, (we provide the projector).
- A dry erase board or large paper flip chart easel.
- Power outlet.
For more details, call today (360) 292-4073!
ESI courses are designed to support a number of delivery methods including regional courses, online courses, and on site corporate education.All courses draw from real-world experiences and are designed to give you actionable education for pump system understanding and improvement.
- FLO-Master Training: Provides attendees with a detailed understanding of how piping systems operate by simulating the interaction of pipelines, pumps, components and controls using PIPE-FLO®.
- Piping System Fundamentals: Taught as either a live instructor training or a self-paced online course. Range of topics including piping terminology, mathematics and the underlying principles that determine the performance of individual piping system elements and the system as a whole.
- Piping System Assessment and Optimization: Seminar based curriculum focused on approved Energy Assessment Standard for Pumping Systems (ASME EA-2-2009). Focusing on evaluating energy consumption within piping systems and identify ways of improving system reliability while reducing maintenance, capital and operating costs.
- Total Pump Training: Detailed examination of common pump applications, pump selection, operations, troubleshooting and maintenance. Concentrating on issues that cause pump and equipment failures and how to efficiently troubleshoot to save time and money.